Whether your outdoor dining space is formal or casual, it’s sure to be enhanced by the attractive and versatile design of the POLYWOOD Signature Dining Arm Chair. Available in a variety of fade-resistant colors, this low maintenance chair complements any outdoor décor. It’s constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber so, while it looks like painted wood, it never needs to be painted or stained, and it won’t crack, chip, peel, splinter or rot.
Brand Name: POLYWOOD®
25.00"D x 24.50"W x 36.00"H
Extra Dimensions: Seat depth: 17" Seat Width: 19" Seat Height: 17" Arm Height: 25"
High-density Polyethylene, Coated 18/8 Stainless Steel Hardware
Slate Grey, Mahogany, Teak, White
- Eco-friendly product with over 90% recycled materials.
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance.
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance.
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements.
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware.
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water.
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors.
Made in the USA with over 90% recycled materials, POLYWOOD® Adirondack furniture epitomizes simplicity, durability and quality. By taking post-consumer plastic materials and transforming them into recycled plastic lumber, POLYWOOD® creates all-weather products that are suitable for any climate, rain or shine, and for every terrain from the mountains to the desert to the beach. POLYWOOD® Adirondack furniture can be left outside year-round and will resist warping, cracking, and splintering, with no need to be painted, waterproofed or stained. It makes a stylish, practical, and earth-friendly addition to any outdoor space.This items requires assembly.
This product is covered by POLYWOOD®'s 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty.